How do I submit an exhibitor group rooming list?
Last Updated: Oct 03, 2018 03:15PM PDT
Exhibitor Group rooming lists can be submitted through your Group Block Management Account. Group rooming lists complete with names and individual e-mail addresses per guest must be submitted by April 12, 2019. Any rooms held without a name will be released on April 13, 2019.
To submit your group rooming list online in real-time, please follow the instructions below:
To submit your complete rooming list through the DAC Housing Support Center for processing, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Group Block Management Account. Please send us a message if you do not know your login credentials.
- Download the Group Rooming List Spreadsheet.
- Complete the spreadsheet including individual guest names and e-mail addresses per reservation.
- Upload the Group Rooming List Spreadsheet into your Group Block Management Account. If your list is not uploaded successfully, you will receive an error message. If this occurs, please do not re-attempt the upload. Please follow the instructions below to submit your rooming list through the Support Center instead.
Your rooming list will be processed by a DAC Housing Support Agent and you will receive confirmation by email that your rooming list has been received and processed.
- Submit the Group Rooming List by sending us a message through the DAC Hotel Support Center.
- For the Attendee type, select - Exhibitor.
- For Case Category, select - Exhibitor Hotel Reservation.
- For the Hotel Reservation Topic, select - Exhibitor Rooming Lists.
- Provide your contact information and message details, attach your completed Group Rooming List Spreadsheet, and submit your message.